Become a New York Notary Public
101 Useful Notary Tips$12.26 + s/h
This book covers the following topics:
- What information you must include in your notary journal
- The best proof against forgery
- The exact way to perform an acknowledgement
- What to do if you notarize after your expiration date
- How to handle post-dated documents
- Where to get your documents notarized abroad
- What states specify IDs a notary must use
- Notarizing for family members and your spouse
- When notaries are allowed to take depositions
- The best way to detect a fraudulent ID
- How to protect your notary seal
- and Much Much More!!!
A fact filled book with tips on every subject, from acknowledgements and apostilles... to jurats and journals.... to seals and signatures. It's a great quick reference guide. 46 pages.